Monday, October 31, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

Today was Day 4 of the organisation challenge. Linen cupboard. Here is my before......

and the after.....

The bottom half of the cupboard.......

and the after.....

As I have not shown you the other before and after shots, here they are for your organisational inspiration!
 Day 3 - Tupperware
Before

After

Day 2 was the computer desk and wasn't worth showing! But here is Day 1 - the junk draw!
Before

After

So, that brings you up to date! I am getting so inspired by these simple tasks that today, I actually went the extra mile and cleaned out two of my children's clothes cupboards! I feel like super mum now, haha!

1 comment:

  1. The difference with your junk drawer is incredible! You must be feeling so good with the things you've done :)

    I'll put up pics soon!

    ReplyDelete