Wednesday, October 26, 2011

21 Day organisation challenge



Thank you A Bowl Full Of Lemons for this very thoughtful challenge. I loved seeing your before and after photos! I now feel totally inspired. 
This will challenge me to my very core! I am not an organised person. I love things to be organised, but somehow missed the gene that my mum has and ended up with dad's lazy, disorganised, frazzled gene! I believe people can change though. Maybe I can't change my genetics but I can fight them! 

I hope to include photos, IF I can find the cord that connects my camera to my computer (technology.....agh). I will start tomorrow and let you know how it goes. 

2 comments:

  1. I think I might join in with this too, it looks like fun!

    Also, LOVE the blog header :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! :) I love it too! But it really is inspired by your blog header.

    So glad you are joining! This will be fun!

    ReplyDelete